hsa

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자보라 조회 229회 작성일 2020-06-29 13:15:34 댓글 0

본문

High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and Health Savings Account (HSA) Basics

A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-free account that can be funded by both employer and employee. Employees own the HSA and can use it for current and future medical costs. Discover what a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) is and how it works with an HSA.
Viet Dam : Hi, I have a question. If my employer didn’t offer a HSA and I chose to open one outside. The money in my bank that I contribute to my HSA already been taxed. Can I get tax deductions in the end of the year?
Jade Jimenez : Thank you for explaining this, very helpful. I guess I signed up for it at work and just got the card in the mail. I though it was junk mail.
Nicholas Jones, CPA : I made a video about HSA's here

DesertRat16 : Watch out for the FEES! On my HSA the mandatory annual fees range from 3% to 7% and that's just administrative fees, not including more fees to invest the funds. So sure put lotsa money in and watch the HSA administrator company suck it out of your account.
Alex Montiel : Great video! Very to the point and reinforced with easy to understand examples!
My Other Car Is A DeLorean : Now it's come to the point of playing tug a war with medical expenses vs the IRS taxing you. Dam, the health system in the country just gets more and more F'd up!
Al J : They missed that if you use the money past 65 for non medical that taxes will need to be paid
Adithya Apuroop : Thanks! Very clear
nickolas wishon : insurance company's like you need to educate your customers about preventive care. Preventive care is only a doctor running simple lab test and simple questions when you the patient ask for prescriptions and or consults. Your insurance will not cover this. Why cause it's not "preventive" it's "current" this may be obvious when say it it in words, but it is not, the number 1 complaint clinics like mine is this... and it all because YOUR insurance doesn't care to educate you about this. Because it sound better on paper to say you have one free office visit... You dont
Alex Montiel : One of the best videos on HSA. Great job!

#hsa

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 11건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.daeguceramic.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz